From bestselling author and founder of the Simplified® brand of organizational tools for busy women comes Growing Boldly, a how-to book that inspires us to imagine big, plan well, and then gather the equipment and the courage to go out and do.
In Growing Boldly, Emily will help you:
- Believe in who you are and Whose you are . . . and move past the lies and fears holding you back
- Figure out what makes you tick and own it confidently
- Gather all your grit, learned lessons, and tools because it's all valuable
- Imagine the life you dream of and decide how to make it happen
- Love your people well so that you create a lasting legacy
- Clear the clutter and cultivate clarity so you can do what matters most
- Do the hard work without forgetting to feed your soul
A stunning foiled cover, beautiful photography, ribbon marker, and presentation page make Growing Boldly:
- A thoughtful gift for a friend or family member
- Perfect for Mother's Day, birthdays, or holidays
- A let's-get-rolling encouragement incentive for yourself
Emily Ley has shown us how to give ourselves grace in Grace, Not Perfection, how to simplify our lives in A Simplified Life, and how to replace busyness with true connection in When Less Becomes More. Now for the first time, Emily draws on her own story of creating a highly successful business--and loving the process--as she teaches us how to move forward in our own vocations and serve others at the same time. This is the start of something good. Get ready to build a life you love.